Summary: Digital Media
I've always been interested in the digital world, so I had no doubts about enrolling on a digital media degree. These lectures broadened my perspective on the enormous world of digital media and gave me valuable lifelong skills.
When I think back on my experiences with digital media, I am thankful for the chance to study and become proficient with a variety of software tools that are now fundamental to the field. In particular, I improved my proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
I was able to easily edit photos, make graphics, and alter photos with Adobe Photoshop because of the digital media courses. Working with digital photos also showed me how crucial file formats, colour settings, and quality are. Since I can now make interesting visuals for print materials, websites, and social media, these abilities have been very helpful in both my personal and professional lives.
I also learned how to utilise InDesign during the lectures on digital media. A few examples of print and digital products that may be designed and published with this software include brochures, periodicals, and e-books. The classes taught me how to use InDesign to create professional layouts, format text, and import photos.
GIF from: https://gifer.com/en/gifs/researching
Keeping up with the frequent changes in the digital world was one of the difficulties I encountered during the courses on digital media. The state of technology is always changing, making it challenging to keep abreast of the most recent developments. However, I was able to stay informed and up to date because our instructor gave us helpful resources and urged us to conduct our own research.
My understanding of the digital world has been greatly impacted by the lessons I've learned about it. With the help of the lectures on digital media, I was able to develop a lot of abilities that I may use to multiple aspects of my life. I wholeheartedly endorse this degree to anyone who wants to learn more about digital media and is interested in doing so.


Comments
Post a Comment